The ISO Board Balance Trainer is a patented complete balance training system that incorporates three balance styles (front to back, side to side and wobble) AND can be used as a standing desk board by adding a 2nd balance cushion. Created by a retired service-disabled Naval Special Warfare combat veteran, the engineering of the under-side rail system provides strength and stability, making the ISO Board suitable for physical training exercises as well as balance training. The ISO Board engages every muscle while balancing, making it a great cross-training tool for sport or fitness routine. It's a fun and effective way to incorporate balance training into your workout to improve core strength and performance for everyone from the novice to the professional athlete.
Specifications: Board size: 14” x 38”; board weight: 8.2 lbs.; materials: hardwood maple and Baltic birch; small rollers 4: x 18" and 2” x 30”; large rollers 6" x 18" and 3” x 30”; balance cushion 13".
Choose your package:
- Intermediate: Small rollers (1 - 4: x 18" and 1 - 2” x 30”)
- Intermediate Plus: Small rollers plus 13" balance cushion
- Advanced: Large rollers (1 - 6" x 18" and 1 - 3” x 30”)
- Advanced Plus: Large rollers plus 13" balance cushion
- Pro Plus: All components including small rollers, large rollers and balance cushion
- Novice: Balance cushion only
To use as Standing Desk Board, choose a "novice," "plus" or "pro plus" package and Click here to add a second wobble cushion for $10